A few funny links this week – some are a bit tongue in cheek, and some are quite enlightening. My favorite may be the one about Alan Adler. He invented the Aerobie and the AeroPress. Love espresso? Hate wasting money at Starbucks? Buy an AeroPress on Amazon! It’s life changing.
Have a great week!
1. Sunspring | A Sci-Fi Short Film Starring Thomas Middleditch
This is hilarious and awesome at the same time. And a little bit disturbing I may add.
2. UX Case Study: Kill Bad Ideas with Rapid Prototyping
“A bad idea—even well-executed—is still a bad idea. And, ultimately a waste of time and energy.” YES.
3. Five Designers Draw: One Icon
“Why Design Specifications Matter” – I cannot agree more.
4. The Most Important TED Talk Ever.
Khoi Vinh demands: “This is so mind-blowing that I demand you watch it.”
5. The Invention of the Perfect Cup of Coffee
“How the creator of the Aerobie became the King of Java at 76” – Never stop prototyping.
6. The Reading Habits of Ultra-Successful People
“Want to know one habit ultra-successful people have in common? They read. A lot.”